Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Never alone...

So a few weeks ago while in church I was hearing Father David's Homily and out of no where my eyes filled with tears, and the miraculous part is that I felt like God was sitting next to me holding my hand and letting me know that He has always been there even when I turned my back on Him. Ever since that day I have changed for the best and reflect on my daily challenges.  Remember when you feel you are alone in this world always look up to God and remember you are not alone, For He is right next to you holding your hand.

1 comments:

nikki said...

this is beautiful! i always hold close to be that God never leads us to something that he will never walk us through. I am glad you had this humbling experience.

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout