Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hmmmm...

Well today I am 8 days late for AF. Last cycle I was 4 1/2 days late. That the heck is going on with my body?!?!

I AM NOT TESTING...
I AM NOT TESTING...
I AM NOT TESTING...

I went to Wal Mart today and bought a box of EPT pregnancy tests (the same brand I used when I got my BFP in 2005) and a box of pads (just in case). I am really praying for this to be it!

5yrs ago this same month of April, I got pregnant! Can you believe it?!?! 5yrs already!!! If I am pregnant this would be a great birthday/wedding anniversary gift for my husband! Granted I didn't find out till May 5, 2005, but it still was a great gift for both of us.

God please answer our prayers.

These past few days I have been trying to relax and not think about 'what if'. It is a hard challenge but I know I can hold out for a few more days.

Well, good night. I'll write more in the 'morning'.

LETS GET PREGNANT!!!

2010 IS OUR YEAR!!!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the test! I'll be looking forward to finding out the results with you.

nikki said...

kudos to you for buying the tests and not testing! Can't wait to find out......:BABYDUST:

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout