Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 29, 2010

As time goes by

I can't believe it tomorrow April 30th hubby will be turning 27 and we will be celebrating our 6yr wedding anniversary! It is crazy how time flies by. I thank God for sending my this wonderful man to spend the rest of my life with. Though we have our ups and downs (just like every other couple) we are deeply in love with each other.

As far as our TTC, I am currently in the 2ww. I am not going to test until around Cinco de Mayo (this is when hubby and I met in 2003, we got our first apartment in 2004, and found out I was pregnant 2005). I have tried not getting my hopes up but too late, they are WAY up there. I have tried to keep busy by working on a chipboard album, but I still slip up and start daydreaming about being pregnant.

We are at Mejier and we came across baby size soccer balls and hubby looked at me and said, 'when you find out that you are pregnant I am going to buy this. My baby is going to play like me.' I am not going to lie, seeing the hope and joy in his eyes made me believe I may be pregnant.

Its crazy how little things in life get you thinking. Well time for bed hubby has class in a few hours.


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout