Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just when I started seeing that light at the end of the tunnel............

So now we are in the waiting game, I pray that the doctors say it is NOT cancer and do what they have to do! Our family has been through so much! And I know God will be there every step of the way.

PLEASE GOD GIVE US THIS MIRACLE WE ASK OF YOU! I ALREADY LOST A BROTHER IN LAW LAST YEAR I CAN NOT BEAR TO LOOSE MY MOMMY!!!


Today I went to Lela's to pick up a memory card that my Tio Carlos wanted me to broadcast a video for him, when I got there my mommy was in the kitchen making carne with our favorite ingredients.  I asked her where everyone was at and she told me that my daddy and my sisters went to Eli's to take Moo and Anny back home and everyone else was working.  I sat there and waited for a while and the next part was SHOCKING!!!

Out of no where my mommy told me that the doctor found tumors (it was later that I found out it was about 5-7) and that I was in denial. I said to her what!?!?!?!?! She said they took out one before and I lied to her and told her I never knew she had some, (per daddy's request...one day daddy told me when he was taking me some where I can't remember where it was a few years ago, he didn't want us to worry and said that is why mommy didn't say anything to us).

...She didn't get to tell me in detail what the doctor told her because my daddy and sisters got back.  I didn't want to keep asking her. So when I got home after Manny and I went to return the movies to RedBox, went to dinner (Chinese), and to WalMart for some other things, I text'd her to ask her: "Okay you didn't finish telling me about what the dr said." Her response was (exactly how she txt'd it): "Im on line."

As soon as I finished doing what I was doing I hopped on FaceBook and sent her the message again and here is our chat:


Me (9:09PM)
okay so what did the doctor say
9:11pmMe
are you there
hello
hello
helll
hello************
9:12pmBlanca
YA
YA
YA
9:12pmMe
lol
9:13pmBlanca
DAM UR SLOW !!!!
9:13pmMe
lol i had to wash my hands hahahaha
<3
9:13pmBlanca
SICKO
SICKO
SICKO
SICKO
9:15pmBlanca
he just said that i have 5to 7 tumers. had to go get blood work done. and that would tell him if thier cancer.
9:17pmMe
what!?!?!?!?!?
9:17pmBlanca
what don't u understand !!!! slow person.
9:19pmMe
no but i thought they took out everything last time you still have your ovaries
9:20pmBlanca
yes & my cervix too. so I might loss EVERTHING NOW.
9:21pmMe
:'( dont worry mommy God is going to hep you through this and will always be there to hold our hands
9:23pmBlanca
thaxs mija. u and ur siserts need to stop fightting like cats & dogs !!!! and start getting a long more. cause u never know whats around the coner.
9:24pmMe
I know that is what I have been telling them. They dont listen to me at all
9:25pmBlanca
it sure dosnt look like to me. but keep trying.
9:26pmMe
i will mommy did you tell them at lelas
9:27pmBlanca
ya. she knows . shes upset .
9:29pmMe
:'( dont worry mommy we have faith that we will only get good news
9:29pmBlanca
yes we will. well i have to go now mija. in pain. have to take my meds. good night.
u there????
9:31pmMe
good night mommy sweet dreams sleep with the angels
9:31pmBlanca
you too mija. MOM LOGING OUT !!!! LOL. LAMO.
:) :)
9:32pmMe
lol <3 good night
9:32pmBlanca
LOVE U TOO GOOD NIGHT.
10:35pmBlanca is offline.





So now we are in the waiting game, I pray that the doctors say it is NOT cancer and do what they have to do! Our family has been through so much! And I know God will be there every step of the way. 

PLEASE GOD GIVE US THIS MIRACLE WE ASK OF YOU! I ALREADY LOST A BROTHER IN LAW LAST YEAR I CAN NOT BEAR TO LOOSE MY MOMMY!!! 

PLEASE keep my mommy and family in your thoughts and prayers!
9:11p

1 comments:

ttc4way2long Ashling328 said...

Thats terrible I really will be hoping and praying that your mother does not have cancer.

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout