Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 30, 2010

Mixed signals

Today at around 11AM I went to the washroom and when I wiped there was a little bit of brown discharge.  Hmmmmm...why must my body send me mixed signals? I still have FAITH that our miracle is right around the corner for us. I will not give up and I will not be defeated!

Today I was on Twitter and I seen that someone put, 'If God were a woman, she would have never put us through the torture and hell of infertility'. I disagree with this statement (we are all entitled to our own opinions and beliefs), I honestly believe going through infertility is not a way of punishment or anything negative. I believe that it is a lesson that God is teaching us into learning about our bodies, changing our life style, to have Faith in Him to bring us through those trouble waters. I know that infertility puts a stress on any relationship, Faith, life, family and everything in between but if we sit there and blame God for what we are going through then we are only hurting ourselves. For many years I have turned my back on God, ran away from Him, blamed Him for all of the failing months and now that I have changed that I have been building a better relationship with Him. I stopped looking at my years of failed attempts to have a baby a punishment but rather a way of Him teaching me that I need to trust in Him, have Faith, and learn from the lessons He puts in front of me.

Its funny I started this posting at 11:11PM and now it is 12:30AM (Marlena called me and we were talking) today hubby turned 27 & we celebrate 6 wonderful years of marriage. Well, time for bed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate mixed signals. :( I hope this is it for you though!! And Happy Birthday to your hubby and Happy Anniversary!!

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout