Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Confused.............

So today I am supposed to be on CD9 but I am not.....hmmmmm. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative (an internet cheapie), so I took an OPK and to my surprise it was a FULL BLOWN positive! So what is going on??? Hmmmmm. I never really got a positive OPK earlier this cycle so could this be that I ovulated very late??? I am beyond confused and at this point grateful that I have at least another shot of getting this BFP that I have prayed for almost 5yrs. So what is next? I am full of questions that I can not answer, the last few days here are my symptoms:

-cervical mucus (not really paying attention to the consistency)
-dull, achy cramps
-flutters
-dizziness if I go longer than 3hrs w/o eating
-tiredness

WOW! This is one confusing cycle. As soon as hubby gets home I am going to let him know what is going on and we will continue to Baby Dance. I will not be taking another pregnancy test till after Cinco de Mayo, if we conceive then that will be the 5yr mark of us finding out we were pregnant with my Angel Guadalupe.

I have a lot to reflect on and don't know where to begin, I will be taking this day by day and hope for nothing but the best.  I think I am going to record a vlog later today or tomorrow and let everyone know what is going on and probably take a break from making TTC videos for a few days. It will finally give me the chance to record my questions and answers videos and random vlogs.

As for now I am going to continue to update here (hopefully) daily so that if we indeed conceive I can look back at this someday and be able to show my future child that was going on around this time.

LET'S GET PREGNANT!!!

2010 IS OUR YEARS!!!

2 comments:

ttc4way2long Ashling328 said...

Good luck Girl. I really hope that this is your cycle. And I hope that this is my cycle too ;-)
We both deserve this so much our 'time' has got to be soon.

nikki said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I'm on my 2ww as well; my Beta is 5/10. I am no a POASer...I drive myself batty enough she waiting. Here's hoping you get your BFP!

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout