Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 21, 2010

On my mind...

Ready to write off this cycle...

Ready to call it quits...

Ready to say I am no longer a fighter...

Ready to announce I will let myself be defeated...

Ready to give up this 4yr battle...

Ready to walk away from it ALL...

Ready to say I've had enough and let this piece of crap get the better of me...

I am just ready to end it all...

I am seriously thinking about letting myself waste away and not do a thing about it. I am so exhausted from this so called 'challenge'. I seriously hate this situation I am in especially when others that don't deserve what I want get it easier than me. And for what...to destroy a life...to murder the innocent...throw away God's miracle that other fight to have.

After this cycle I think that I am going to consider walking away from it all. Depending on how 'strong' I feel...
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

3 comments:

Malinda said...

i am sorry that today is not a very good day for you and you're struggling so much.

Holly said...

*Hugs* I am sorry you're having a tough time. Always here with a shoulder

Anonymous said...

Sorry dear! Maybe you should give the whole ovulation thing a rest? You get so burnt out with disappointment. I know the feeling!

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout