Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I will NOT be defeated!!!

Today is CD1 at first I though I would take it hard (as I have always in the past), but that was not the case. I honestly took it way better than ever before.  I surprised myself, instead of shedding some tears and hating the world, I looked at the positive side of things.

The first thought that came into my mind was; 'hey my 2ww  was the normal 14days even though I O'ed later,' another thing was 'I know that I O'ed and my cycles are normal, I AF didn't go MIA and I would have to stress about being irregular.'   Even though we have been TTCing for 52 months, I actually looked at the plus side of things.  I am going to try to keep that up.

As far as this new cycle I am sticking to my game plan from last cycle.  Also, I have been thinking of adding the 'Sperm Meets Egg Plan.'  I KNOW that soon I will be announcing my pregnancy. I guess you can say that is keeping me sane and helping me keep a positive out look on life.

We are in the process of moving so that is keeping me busy and hopefully keeping the TTC stress to a minimum.    I know that this new start will bring us to new beginnings.

Well that is all for now, I just wanted to let you know that I am on CD1 and I have FAITH that SOON we will be announcing a pregnancy!

LET'S GET PREGNANT!!!

2010 IS OUR YEAR!!! 

5 comments:

Shanny said...

Sorry about CD1 but I'm loving your positivity! Come on 2010 lets give this girl a bang!

Holly said...

good for you on staying positive! Can't wait to read your pregnancy announcement!

Honey B. said...

Yay for a positive outlook! 2010 will be your year!

ttc4toolong said...

Thank you for all of your support!

Allison said...

Best of luck- you can do it!! :D

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout