Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 11, 2010

Mini update...

So today I am on CD6, AF ended her ugly visit on CD3 but I did have spotting on CD4 (normal). I will start the OPK's on CD8 or CD9, depending on my temps which by the way I forgot to take yesterday when I woke up...it wouldn't of been accurate because I kept waking up every 2-3hrs.

Anyways, I finally came up with a great game plan that I have to write out (its in my head). I know I have been saying that for a long time now but I always forget to do it, although I am following it daily. A sneak peak of my game plan:

-Maca
-Baby Aspirin
-Prenatals
-Vitamin B6
-OPK's
-charting/temps
-pineapple
-meditation
-PreSeed

I know what you are thinking: what's up with the Maca and pineapple??? Don't worry I promise I will actually sit down and write out my game plan for you in the morning (well when I wake up...seeing that it is past midnight).

Btw, I have recorded my game plan video two days ago but still haven't gotten it up loaded so later today when I record my TTC update and up loaded, there will be 2 new videos (maybe 3) from me. I want to apologize in advance for that, all weekend I didn't have a chance to get it up loaded. Well, I had the time but I ended up spending most of it reading, catching up with videos, catching up on blogs, and on Twitter/Facebook.

I have a busy week ahead of me and I set a daily goal for myself so I don't fall behind. And on the plus side I was asked to write an entry for another blog site on how blogging has helped me through my infertility. I am so excited and happy I was asked to do this and once it is posted I will have a link to it.

Well, enough excitement for right now I am going to try and get some sleep. Good night/day.

LET'S GET PREGNANT!!!

2010 IS OUR YEAR!!!


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comments:

Tierra B. said...

Sounds like you have a Good game plan!! I cant wait until you go into detail about the Pineapple!!

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout