Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What's next???

I am currently at the end of my 2ww, I am not sure if I am prepared for whats to come next (either negative or positive).  Since New Years Eve I have been having cramps yesterday (Jan 3) they turned in to AF like cramps. Which is really confusing to me because I have this feeling in my heart that by March I am going to be announcing a pregnancy to my family.  I don't know how to explain it but the feeling is there, and everyday I feel that it is growing.  These last few days I have been getting signs from God that my prayers will be answered soon.  I feel that every where I go and everything I do I am always thinking about Him, I have started praying again at night and if I am too tired I still some how find the energy to pray.  So I am not sure what is coming next, nor do I know if I can handle it.  But I do know this, if I am not pregnant it's because God wants me to take the extra steps in my next cycle, and to build a stronger relationship with him so that I can get pregnant next month.  I may not seem like the religious type, but this year, this decade I am fixing that.  So I am putting all of my faith in God's hands and can only hope for the best.

If I am not pregnant I will post my game plan for the next cycle and give my self challenges.  I bought two new books yesterday so I will be posting an update on YouTube on that and going to go over new things i am going to add to my channel.

This is all for now, I know that it is very random and you probably don't understand it but it just some things that have been on my mind and I needed to get down on paper (so to say).



LET'S GET PREGNANT!!!

2010 IS OUR YEAR!!!

1 comments:

Krissi said...

It's wonderful to have so much faith! Good for you! Hang in there and good luck in 2010. (Following from Twitter.)
I recently started a blog you might be interested in. http://stressfreeinfertilityblog.com

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout