Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sick of it al...

I am tired of all the let downs, all the tears, all the frustration, tired of all the charting, sick of wasting money on crap that should 'help' get me pregnant...

SICK OF IT ALL!!!

Why is it so easy for others around me to get pregnant? And yet here I am 4yrs of trying and nothing is happening?!?! Why can't it be easier for us all.

I have been told MANY times, 'in the end it will all be worth it'. But that doesn't guarantee that in the end I will have a baby in my hands. That doesn't guarantee that I won't go bankrupt trying to get my miracle.

I know God only gives us what we can handle, but I don't know how much more of it I can handle. It has been 4yrs too long! Every day I pray for my miracle, every day I feel that pain in my heart, everyday I shed a tear, every day I feel resentment to those that have it easier than I do.

I can tell you this my faith is being tested. Many times I have thought about throwing in the towel, but for what?!?!

I just pray my time is around the corner. This has affected my marriage, my life, relationships. I just want to be able to hold my head up high and shout, 'I am NOT defeated!!! I have won the battle!!! I am pregnant!!!'

But will that day ever come? Will my dreams ever come true? Until then all I can do is pray and hope it does...

LET'S GET PREGNANT!!!

2010 IS OUR YEAR!!!


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

2 comments:

Shanny said...

All I can offer you is a virtual hug. Unfortunately nothing I say will make it better, you have a right to feel angry and sick of everything, 4 years is way more than enough. You are not going out without a fight and that is so inspiring to me. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that 2010 is in fact the year for you. Good luck.

Holly said...

I feel your frustration. *hugs* and fingers crossed that 2010 is your year! (and mine too! lol)

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout