Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Waiting on AF

Today would of been CD1 (seeing as my cycles are 31 days), but AF has yet to arrive. I took a pregnancy test on CD30 and it was negative so I just think its because the month of February was short.

I am praying that if I am not pregnant (I am hoping for a false negative too) my cycles don't become irregular. It is hard not to get my hopes up either. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

So we will see what is to come. I am hoping for the best and pray that I find the strength that I need to continue my journey.


LETS GET PREGNANT!!!

2010 IS OUR YEAR!!!



Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comments:

Holly said...

hoping and praying that AF stays away and you get a bfp instead!

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout