Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The longest journey begins with a single step...

Today is CD7 so AF started 4 1/2 days late and decided to show her ugly face last Sunday.  I honestly cried, I thought I was going to be okay with not being pregnant because we only baby danced twice last cycle.  But deep down inside side me when AF was late I seriously got my hopes up.  


It was weird because I actually has symptoms that I haven't had in the past before AF was going to show.  they were:

-oily skin on my forehead and nose
-increased sex drive
-craving tuna all the time (I really don't like tuna to the point where I will crave it at all)
-hard to figure out what will satisfy my hunger
-dull cramps

Once I went over these symptoms when I was on CD33 (3/11/2010) and being that I was late, that right there set off the alarms in my body and mind to actually think I was pregnant.  Even though the pregnancy tests can back negative I still had that little thread of hope.  

So when she came it hit me like a tin of bricks!  Now I am over that phase and decided to at least TTC for this cycle.  I have been keeping up with my temps as well as I am going to be doing the OPKs and checking my cervix.  

So there you have it we are still trying for the time being...

3 comments:

Holly said...

I'm so sorry that AF showed late like that! It seems like such a cruel joke when she is late but then shows anyway *hugs*

Womb With A Story said...

I am so sorry AF came..but I do know that you will get your BFP and soon!! Don't ever give up. I feel like giving up all the time..but I just will NOT do that to my future child, an neither should you, stay strong sweetie. I am ALWAYS here for you!! *HUGS*

Krissi said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I'm cheering you on! I will featur your blog on my blog tomorrow (4/12)! Come check it out!

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout