Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

To clarify the last post

When I wrote this post back in 2007, we haven't yet named our babies. We were confused and didn't know if we should of gave them the names that we picked our when were we pregnant, or find unisex names because we did not know the sex of the babies.


As of today we have named our babies and gave them unisex names, names that mean so much to us and tie into our religion. Here they are:

Guadalupe Galindo-Sanchez (May 24, 2005)
Jesus Galindo-Sanchez (September 21, 2005)


Our babies carry both my maiden last name and my husband's last name. I have a tattoo that is in memory of my babies, and so does my husband.


I just wanted to clarify the last post if anyone was confused about our baby's name.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout