Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 29, 2009

QUICK UPDATE!!!

So today I am on CD33 - 17DPO ... I know what you are thinking... TEST ALREADY!!! Believe me I WANT TOO!!! But I am terrified that the results are not going to be in my favor. I am NOT getting my hopes up...but believe me it is VERY HARD!!! I have been keeping myself busy doing a scrapbook, working on a blanket, spending time with my family, and small projects here and there. I am getting impatient though...every little twitch or cramp I think AF is around the corner. So far she has stayed away this long. I was expecting AF on 10/26 the latest 10/27, today is now 10/29 and nothing...I hope that she stays away and we get that positive. Here is my chart so far:


sept09 thru oct09

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout