Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 4, 2011

On to a new cycle…..

I am currently on CD4, I am holding up strong and keeping faith! I know that this IS OUR YEAR!!!

One day, I went on a search for the perfect bible verse, one that explained it all, one that I will live by. That is when I came across this one:


Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”


With all of the challenges in my life, this one screamed out to me!

Right then and there I knew that God was telling me that all we have been through wasn’t because of luck, rather because He was waiting for the perfect time for us to have our prayers answered.

When it does happen, I am going to be the happiest woman alive. When I look into my husband’s eyes, I see that he is ready to be a daddy. I am proud to be his wife!

 

"Sometimes God just wants us to listen"

3 comments:

The Womb Warrior said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing. =)

mommomish said...

Praying for you

ivygirl said...

Just came across your blog, thank you for sharing your story. Feel free to follow my blog as well. Its good to have friends who feel what you are going through.

barrenblondie.blogspot.com

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout