Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Nightmare on TTC Street... 10/30/2010

This week has been one crazy yet mainly horrible week. Started out band and now that its Saturday I hope it starts to change. Oh, and to top it off Friday (yesterday) my laptop gave up working. I called Jessica to see if Ben can look at it. I hope its fix able. :-/

On to my cycle....bfn! Nope not pregnant what's new right?!?!? Today I am actually on CD3 AF isn't supposed to show until today or tomorrow but she actually showed up early on Thursday. How I wished and prayed on everything that I would have gotten pregnant...

There's not much more to say. I am upset and sick of it all. Time for bed and praying for a better start tomorrow!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

2 comments:

mommomish said...

Praying for you!

Amaprincess said...

Just stopping by to give you a hug!

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout