Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Prenatal vitamins

What prenatal vitamins do you take?

Today I was at Wal-Mart (once again...lol), I went to the vitamin section in the Pharmacy and grabbed a box of them.

I was hesitant at first:
1. Being that they are SO expensive!
2. Wal-Mart doesn't have a good section for them, they have a cheap version that I don't trust w/o someone's review on them and there was one that I would never consider buying at all. Its in a powder for...ummm no thank you!
3. Their customer service in all of their Pharmacies SUCK!!! (My opinion).


Guess how much they cost?
Just take a wild guess....
............
.........
......
...
.
Well they were $15...that isn't the beginning, they are only 60 pills.

Okay I though One A Day wasn't that expensive (in the past...years ago).

I am not sure if I am going to like them...well I better for that price, I mean come on now that is $0.25 a pill which means its $0.50 a day. The reason why its 50 and not 25 is because its 2 different pills a day. The box came with 30 Prenatal Multivitamins and 30 DHA/EPA. I will post a picture of the pills and box later on in the day. Along with a link to my 1 day review of it.

Please...I ask you PLEASE let me know which Prenatal Vitamins you take, and where can I get them (where did you buy them), if they are prescribed or over the counter, price range, and if you like them. I would greatly appreciate it with all my heart.

Thank you for following me on my journey to TTC I pray we all get our positives faster than we can blink.


LET'S GET PREGNANT!!!


2010 IS OUR YEAR FOR OUR MIRACLES!!!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing this comment

Mindy said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and for entering the giveaway!~
Vitamins are INCREDIBLY expensive - prenatal or otherwise. I truly want my family to be healthy but with needing to buy 3 different kinds of vitamins at about $15/ each -- and with 4 kids-- I would need to buy theirs every two weeks (I'd venture to guess) that is $60 a month (at least) for our family. I'm trying to justify the cost......
it's not happening yet.
As far as prenatal vitamins go - could you get a perscription for them and then just pay the copay. I think mine were still $25 a month though.....

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing the information. Some vitamins are expensive to afford. At the same time affordable vitamins are will lead to long and healthy life.

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout