Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 28, 2009

In Loving Memory of Arturo Sanchez Elias 29DEC86 - 08FEB09

As the time passes, one expects the pain to subside. Not in our case. Arturo was only 22yrs old when he passed. He was full of life and very outgoing! When I was going through some tuff times, he always was there to offer his support. I have no brothers but when I married my husband his brothers became brothers to me.

Words to my brother in law:

Poncho, we miss you to death, and not a day goes by that we don't feel the pain in our hearts of loosing you. Its hard for us at times when we remember the crazy times we all had. The laughs, cries, goodbyes, conversations, and events we shared with you will never be forgotten. As my promise to you my first son will be named after you. And when our family continues to grow we will never leave out the memory of you.

Con Todo El Amor,
Your favorite Cunada Lydia

We love you and never forget you.




EL ES UN HEROE PARA MI Y SEGUIRA SIENDOLO PARA SIEMPRE TE QUIERO MUCHO CARNAL TE EXTRANO ESTAS EN LO MAS PROFUNDO DE MI CORAZON GRACIAS POR TODAS LAS ALEGRIAS QUE NOS DISTE GRACIAS POR SER MI HERMANO QUE DIOS TE VENDIGA Y TE PROTEJA ESTO NO ES UN ADIOS SINO HASTEA ESTEMOS JUNTOS OK TU BROTHER MANUEL EL MANNY O JAPO Y TU FAMILIA

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout