Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 25, 2009

It's been a couple of days....

I believe the last time that I made a vlog update, I was either waiting to Ovulate or just beginning my 2ww. So far since the last time that I have updated there hasn't been much of a change? (well in my eyes...lol).


Okay so lets start out by going over some symptoms that I am having so far during this 2ww:

-lack of hunger
-sleep deprivation
-WEIRD dreams
-mood swings
-increased sex drive (tmi)
-cravings (but indecisive for what I am craving)
-constipation (slowly going away)
-a little cramping (not alarming just uncomfortable)

I am trying not to get my hopes up, in fear that my body will let me down yet again. I know that with prayer and belief that some day (hopefully) soon I will get to announce a pregnancy. It is something we have been longing for...for 4yrs. With every negative test, failed pregnancy attempt, wasted cycle, and fertility let downs....I feel deep down inside that a piece of me is dying . It gets harder and harder to keep my head up and 'keep a smile' on my face. But everyday I try my best.

On September 21, 2005 I had my second 'unexplained' miscarriage, some say that with time the emptiness will heal. I don't agree in my case, time doesn't take away the past...to me time just reminds me that I could of had a 3yr old and hopefully would of been pregnant with a second child. I just pray everyday that my chances of conceiving still exists.

Well, for now I will end this and do another update in the next few days.



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to a miracle baby. We went through three miscarriages and eight years of trying to conceive, before our daughter was born. We have had our faith tested many times, but it made our love for each other grow stronger. Follow us on our journey as new parents, and hopefully one day our journey to extending our family. Look for us on YouTube: (http://www.youtube.com/LYDISANC21).

Layout